Just a quick post to let you know that I called the Wisconsin DNR today, and they are going to contact me later this week on if and how they can use any data we can get for them on invasive plant species. I know that they are a government agnecy and their wheels of progress grind exceedingly slow, but I will keep after them and post my news here.
Yours in Wild Harvest Profits Success!
- Personal Post
- Quick Update on Current Ginseng Price
- $15,000 Winter Project
- New Topic for Wild Harvest for Profits
- Interview With Dan Wiebke-Ginseng Buyer Part Two
- Interview With Dan Wiebke-Ginseng Buyer
- Message from Ginseng Buyer
- "Prices for Ginseng highest in Years" AP Reports
- Look at these Laws! Ginseng in West Virginia
- Ginseng- Questions for a Buyer
- Questions for a Ginseng Buyer.
- Video on Ginseng Hunting
- Updates on DNR Plant Posse and Ginseng Market Po...
- Ginseng Market Update-Interview With a Buyer
- DNR response to Plant Posse!
- Wild Harvest Profits - Do We Need a Plant Posse?
- ▼ October (16)