The number of wild harvesters and foragers that have read the interview with Dan Wiebke, of Wiebke Fur and Trading Company has been great.
If anyone has any comments or suggestions, make sure you comment here on the blog.
I have 18 different things that can be harvested and foraged legally from the wild, that you can make a profit from.
My next post will cover one of the activities that can be done best over the Winter months. One Wild Harvester pulls in over $15,000 yearly harvesting this readily available tree.
Stay tuned for the next post.
Yours in Wild Harvest Profit Success!
- Personal Post
- Quick Update on Current Ginseng Price
- $15,000 Winter Project
- New Topic for Wild Harvest for Profits
- Interview With Dan Wiebke-Ginseng Buyer Part Two
- Interview With Dan Wiebke-Ginseng Buyer
- Message from Ginseng Buyer
- "Prices for Ginseng highest in Years" AP Reports
- Look at these Laws! Ginseng in West Virginia
- Ginseng- Questions for a Buyer
- Questions for a Ginseng Buyer.
- Video on Ginseng Hunting
- Updates on DNR Plant Posse and Ginseng Market Po...
- Ginseng Market Update-Interview With a Buyer
- DNR response to Plant Posse!
- Wild Harvest Profits - Do We Need a Plant Posse?
- ▼ October (16)