I just got off the phone with one of the local buyers of Ginseng, and he has agreed to an interview Thursday on how the market is doing this year. I will try to record our conversation, but if that doesn't work, then I will transcribe important tid bits and post them. This should be a good time and great information for selling your commodity. Stay tuned for the post. I will also be listing some of the buyers throughout the US, so don't miss out.
Your in Wild Harvest Profit Success!
- Personal Post
- Quick Update on Current Ginseng Price
- $15,000 Winter Project
- New Topic for Wild Harvest for Profits
- Interview With Dan Wiebke-Ginseng Buyer Part Two
- Interview With Dan Wiebke-Ginseng Buyer
- Message from Ginseng Buyer
- "Prices for Ginseng highest in Years" AP Reports
- Look at these Laws! Ginseng in West Virginia
- Ginseng- Questions for a Buyer
- Questions for a Ginseng Buyer.
- Video on Ginseng Hunting
- Updates on DNR Plant Posse and Ginseng Market Po...
- Ginseng Market Update-Interview With a Buyer
- DNR response to Plant Posse!
- Wild Harvest Profits - Do We Need a Plant Posse?
- ▼ October (16)