I am using my Garmin handheld GPS for locating new and future commodities for Wild Harvesting for profit, and I really was not using this amazing tool to it's fullest. I was just scratching the surface with it's ability to download routes and tracks that I put into the GPS, and then put them in my computer for saving until it was time to harvest.
I was using a small notebook to write the Lat and Long of the intended site,( in the field) and then when I wanted to find the spot, I was using this notebook to refer to the location. I then loaded it in my GPS and then navigated to that spot.
Found out that I can load all that info to my lap top and then when I want it can be put in my Garmin Venture HC ...in a matter of minutes...for use in the field foraging. WOW!
It shocks me that an Ole Poop like me can learn new things to save time and make more profit!
I got it all from a simple to understand DVD...it needs to be simple for me to understand!!!
You can get a head start understanding the capabilities of your GPS by ordering this DVD on Getting the most From Your GPS . It is money well spent and it will open your eyes to all that the Venture HC can do. I wish that I had this DVD at the start of the Wild Harvest Season.
Yours in Wild Harvest Profits success.
- Wild Grape Vines Tips!
- New Information for Using a Handheld GPS for Wild ...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Keep Looking for Profit.
- Wild Harvest Profits - Burdock the Money Root
- Wild Harvest Profits - Caution when collecting in ...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Theft Alert while in the fi...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Is This All Wrong and For N...
- There Dry and ready for storage
- Wild Harvest Profits - Keep Checking Drying Roots...
- Wild Harvest Profits History Tip
- Start Scouting now for Fall Profits
- Rain and Humidity doesn't help Wild Harvesting
- The Start to this Blog was premature...Now We Are ...
- ▼ August (13)