You need to scout your next Wild Harvest commodity now, before the first frost or colder weather makes that much sought after plant or root unrecognizable above goround. I am looking for stands of Burdock and May Apple now, and will mark them with my Etrex Venture HC and have a exact return spot when it is time to harvest. I did pretty well last year digging Burdock, didn't kill the market with tons of money, but more then paid for the first installment of my property taxes. (Taxes here in Wisconsin are outrageous!).
Get any screens yet? If you have another way to dry your bounty make a post and let us know your method.
Yours in success for Wild Harvest Profits
- Wild Grape Vines Tips!
- New Information for Using a Handheld GPS for Wild ...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Keep Looking for Profit.
- Wild Harvest Profits - Burdock the Money Root
- Wild Harvest Profits - Caution when collecting in ...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Theft Alert while in the fi...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Is This All Wrong and For N...
- There Dry and ready for storage
- Wild Harvest Profits - Keep Checking Drying Roots...
- Wild Harvest Profits History Tip
- Start Scouting now for Fall Profits
- Rain and Humidity doesn't help Wild Harvesting
- The Start to this Blog was premature...Now We Are ...
- ▼ August (13)