Break Brittle Drying Roots.
Keep checking your drying roots. If you have had them drying in the shed, garage, attic, basement, wherever, make sure that they are being turned every 24 hours, and are Break Brittle!
What does that mean?
When drying your harvested roots make sure that when you check them for dryness, that they actually break ......not bend..... when you check them in your hands like breaking fire wood sticks.
Never store your dry roots in plastic bags or boxes. They will mold and then all that work is wasted, for no buyer will accept them in that condition. Store them in a dry place, in paper bags, or boxes until time to ship. Check them often, to make sure that they are not sweating, or molding. If you do notice some moisture after putting in storage, then put back in your drier system and continue to take out moisture, until Break Brittle.
Yours in Wild Harvest Profits success.
- Wild Grape Vines Tips!
- New Information for Using a Handheld GPS for Wild ...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Keep Looking for Profit.
- Wild Harvest Profits - Burdock the Money Root
- Wild Harvest Profits - Caution when collecting in ...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Theft Alert while in the fi...
- Wild Harvest Profits - Is This All Wrong and For N...
- There Dry and ready for storage
- Wild Harvest Profits - Keep Checking Drying Roots...
- Wild Harvest Profits History Tip
- Start Scouting now for Fall Profits
- Rain and Humidity doesn't help Wild Harvesting
- The Start to this Blog was premature...Now We Are ...
- ▼ August (13)