Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wild Harvest Profits - Is This All Wrong and For Nothing?

I have been looking for different markets for you to sell your Wild Harvest Profit commodities, and have been shocked by the things that I have found regarding this profession. I am not going to ramble, but I do want to get something out in the open.

Everyone that I have talked to of this pastime, has said that it:

"Is too narrow a market to really make any substantial profits. Not
enough folks are interested in pursuing this endeavor for the amount
of time invested and the return "


Let me respond. Is that such a bad thing? I have never had the notion or tried to imply that Wild Harvesting or Wild Crafting will make anyone who practices this a
" Kazillionaire".

I have stated that this is a way to make some or many dollars doing what many love doing....being in the wild, and enjoying the fruits of Nature.

Not having the whole outdoor community out...digging...cutting...pruning and on and on...is not a bad thing! It means that if your serious about making a few dollars during tough times, this is one of the ways to do it, and with little competition.

I have researched markets, and most of them are local and sometimes obscure, for the ordinary harvester.

That is what this site is about...helping to locate products....secure and harvest them...and the best way to sell or market them TODAY.

Now in and beyond 2010.

Now I will close this with a question.

What can I do to HELP you with Wild Harvest Profits?

I will answer any and all questions and inquires. If I don't know than I will tell you, but I will research the questions or comment, and give my best answer in future postings.

More on this in a future post.

Yours in Wild Harvest Profits.

5Rivers Jim

No comments: